Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gelicious Nails Recover Review

Have you got your hands on the Gelicious Nail kit yet? If your answer is 'No'- my friend you are missing out! Sitting at $129AU for the starter kit which consists of the Gelicious LED lamp, a top coat and colour of your choice- Yes, the initial costs of it is a tad expensive, but I think its a true investment, considering I paint my nails all the time! 

I have done a comprehensive blog the how to use it in my previous post. This is just a review on the colour Recover. The colour is a nude, almost off-white, similar to the finish of a French manicure. I find two coats the colour is sufficient enough to give me that even, opaque look. Other bloggers have said they needed three coats.



Gelicious have just released some new pastel colours that I'm dying to try :) Cannot wait to get my hot lil hands on them.

 What colours have you tried ?

Love Niny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment